If you need Metairie oral surgery, whether a gum graft or wisdom teeth extraction, you might be a little apprehensive. You don’t need to be at Metairie Dental Studio.
Your oral surgery procedure will go smoothly thanks to:
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, which helps us plan your procedures
- An experienced dentist who has performed countless procedures in his nearly two decades of dentistry
- Dental sedation if you need it
- A caring team who treats you with Southern hospitality
- Comforts like blankets and headphones to help you relax during your treatment
If you think you may need an oral surgery procedure, call 504-291-0042.
Oral Surgery Procedures Prepare You for Implants
Given our expertise in dental implants, it’s not surprising you can get procedures that help prepare you for successful implant placement. If your jaw isn’t strong enough for implants because of bone loss, we can strengthen it with:
- A Bone Graft – We will place material designed to spur new bone growth in the area where you’ll receive implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Dr. May can restore the shape and contour of your entire jaw during this procedure. It not only prepares you for implants; it can improve your appearance as well.
We’ll Remove Troublesome Teeth & Fix Damaged Gums
Though we make every effort to save at-risk teeth with procedures like root canals, sometimes the best way to preserve your oral health is to remove them. You may also need to remove teeth to make room for dentures or other tooth replacements. No matter the reason, Dr. May will make sure your tooth extraction is as quick and comfortable as possible. He’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia, and you can get dental sedation if you need it. If your gums have been damaged by disease, Dr. May can perform a gum graft to restore your gumline.
To talk to us about Metairie oral surgery, call Metairie Dental Studio at 504-291-0042. In addition to Metairie, we serve communities throughout Jefferson Parish, including Lake Pontchartrain, Kenner, Gretna, and Westwego.